Date(s) - 29/10/2019
Solid State Supplies
Solid State Supplies are hosting the Motor Control seminar with Microchip at our HQ in Redditch. This seminar to free to attend.
This seminar will cover Motor Control ging insights into various ways of managing the various aspects of Motor Control and the benefits of using either FPGA’s or MCU’s.
We will cover:
- Motor Control Design Challenges
- Advanced Motor Control With FPGA’s, including demo.
- Motor control using MCU’s – dsPIC® DSC Product Family
- Advanced Motor Control often does not require a DSP but benefits greatly from the DSP resources found on the dsPIC® Digital Signal Controllers (DSCs)
- Rapid Prototyping Development Tools
More information to follow…
Please use the form below to register now.