Date(s) - 23/06/2020 - 25/06/2020
*Both sessions are now fully booked – please contact us to pre-register your interest and we’ll let you know when the next one will be held*
Silicon Labs are hosting a virtual, hands-on workshop across three 90 minute sessions, starting on the 23rd of June*, on how to develop a secure IoT device on a thunderboard kit. Learn how to develop and deploy ultra-low-power, secure Bluetooth connectivity with the new EFR32BG22 SoC.
The interactive online workshop will be based on the new EFR32BG22 SoC through hands-on, technical training with live support; participants can follow along with their own BG22 Thunderboard, which will be available to all registrants.
*12th May session is fully booked so another date in June has been added due to popular demand.
Click here to register for FREE
What You’ll Learn About the BG22:
- How it extends battery life for up to 10 years
- Built-in security that helps protect end nodes throughout their shelf life
- How it supports Bluetooth 5.2, mesh 1.0, and direction finding
- The out-of-box Bluetooth capabilities of the BG22 Thunderboard
- How to modify Bluetooth software to optimize energy efficiency
- How to implement a secure OTA for in-field product updates
What You’ll Experience:
- Regional technical training hosted by Silicon Labs wireless developers
- Breakout rooms for labs, supported by your local Silicon Labs engineers
- Live Q&A available throughout all workshop sessions
- Dedicated technical support rooms for one-on-one troubleshooting
- Access to invitation-only office hours for follow-up questions
90 Minutes per Day
- Day 1: BG22 Overview and Out-of-the-Box Lab
- Day 2: Low-Energy Principles and Lab Exercise
- Day 3: Security and Secure OTA Lab/Demo
- Attendees will receive pre-work instructions that will have them install Simplicity Studio v5, Thunderboard Mobile App, and EFR32 Connect App.
For more information, please contact us using the form below: