Date(s) - 28/11/2019
Solid State Supplies
Solid State Supplies will be hosting an IoT Seminar with Microchip. This seminar will focus on Intelligence, Connectivity and Security.
The topics covered will include:
- The right level of intelligence;
- Robust, reliable hi-speed connectivity;
- What networks to use;
- Secure encryption for trusted execution
What you will learn from the seminar:
- FPGA v MCU: learn the features and benefits of using FPGAs or MCUs to control your IoT “Thing”;
- Adding connectivity is easy as Microchip MCUs and MPUs – achieve robust, reliable, high-speed connectivity with a broad portfolio of wireless connectivity solutions;
- Understand the differences between the various network options and what would be best for your application;
- Find the security implementations that meet your unique needs with scalable security solutions enabling you to find the right level of protection at the right price
Register for your free place below.
Registration starts at 9am and the seminar starts at 9.30am.
Bookings are closed for this event.