FREE one-day seminar series
To support engineers just starting out or thinking about designing with FPGAs, Solid State Supplies will be holding a series of FREE one-day seminars outlining the principles and practices of designing with FPGAs.
The seminars will explore the basics of FPGAs, and outline Microsemi’s FPGA devices and how to design with them.
- History of PLDs/PALS/GALS/ASICs
- Discussion on FPGAs
- Microsemi SoC FPGA overview and advantages
- Microsemi SoC FPGA capabilities
- Libero demonstration – design entry through to programming
- Hands-on simple programming session
TBC – please use the form below to register your interest in our upcoming FREE FPGAs for Beginners seminar and we will contact you once we have confirmed the next dates.