A broad product portfolio of FPGAs, MCUs and MPUs with a proven track record of innovation, quality and reliability on Military, Space and Aerospace platforms over the past 20 years, the range of FPGAs has evolved to become a leading-edge systems solution for the most demanding hi-rel applications.
The MPU and MCU range effortlessly meets the ever-changing requirements of modern electronics with a portfolio of scalable 8-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit microcontrollers (MCUs), Digital Signal Controllers (DSCs) and microprocessors (MPUs).
We offer a wide range of Radiation-Tolerant (RT) FPGA products, enabling you to streamline the design of high-speed communications payloads, high-resolution sensors and instruments and flight-critical systems for Low Earth Orbit (LEO), deep space or anything in between. Products are qualified to QML Class Q.
The FPGA range includes:
- Best-in-class integration, power, reliability and security
- Extended temperature range (−55°C to 135°C)
- SEU immunity of configuration cells on both Flash- and antifuse-based devices
- Motor control IP and development platform
- Dissimilar technologies (antifuse and Flash) to meet system redundancy needs
- More than 20 years of continuous product supply
- IP support for ARINC 429 and MIL-STD-1553 standards
- Validation artifacts to assist with DO-254 certification
- Extensive flight heritage
- Up to 500K Logic Elements (LEs)
- Transceiver performance up to 12.7 Gbps