Introducing a new series of “High Isolation Ethernet Transformers” by Pulse Electronics Networking. These High Isolation Ethernet Transformers are specifically designed to meet the Medical and Industrial application requirements, where equipment functionality and safety is critical. Pulse’s High Isolation Ethernet Transformations are also suitable for highly regulated markets such as Energy, Smart Metering, Industrial Control and Medical that related heavily of their electrical devices to run smoothly – any interruption in the use of equipment can cause serious delays.
“We’ve designed the new High Isolation Ethernet Transformers to meet the safety requirements in applications where high working voltages, surges and transient voltages are present… These conditions are common in highly regulated applications such as Industrial and Medical.” – Jonas Miller, WW Marketing Manager of Pulse Electronics Networking.
These components have different options for working voltages, isolation voltages, and surge/impulse. Pulse can also meet functional, basic, supplementary and reinforced requirements. Safety standards have been a priority for the design of Pulse parts.
Main Features and Benefits of Pulse High Isolation Ethernet Transformers:
· Small footprint for High Isolation
· Meet or exceeds relevant safety standards for Industrial and Medical Application
· Insulation supports >4KB for 1 minute
· Operating temperature from -40degrees celsius up to +85 degrees Celsius
· Optimised for use in Industrial Fast Ethernet, 1 and 2,5 Gigabit, TSN and other LVDS
· Supports remote DC power feeding by PoE/PoE
· Electricity Meters – 2 & 3 Phase
· Battery Management Solutions
· Instrumentation and Measurement links
· AC Motor Drive
· MRI Machines, CPAP, Dialysis Equipment
· Industrial remote Access Points & Sensors
Parts: HX1224CNL, HX1333NL, HX1339NL, H5187NL, HX5026NL, HX5224CNL, HX4019NL