Digi has expanded on their successful System-on-Module (SoM) portfolio by introducing the ConnectCore® 8M Nano based on the NXP® i.MX 8M Nano application processor. This integrated SoM platform is designed for longevity and scalability in industrial applications featuring up to 4x power-efficient Arm® Cortex®-A53 cores and 1x Cortex-M7 core for minimal power consumption whilst maintaining high performance. The 8M Nano also features pre-certified wireless connectivity, remote management, cloud integration and a complete Linux software platform based on Yocto Project®. Along with the rest of the ConnectCore portfolio, Digi ensures a peace of mind for critical security with built-in Digi TrustFence®.
The ConnectCore® 8M Nano is suitable for a wide range of industrial, medical, agricultural and transportation applications, including Internet of Things (IoT), human-machine interface (HMI), equipment monitoring, audio/voice, edge computing and machine learning (e.g. anomaly detection).
- Industrial i.MX 8M Nano quad/dual-core System-on-Module
- Digi SMTplus® form factor (40 mm x 45 mm) for ultimate reliability and design freedom
- Power management with both hardware and software support for low-power designs
- Multi-display and camera capabilities with hardware acceleration
- Pre-certified dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 1×1 and Bluetooth® 5 connectivity
- Seamless cellular modem and Digi XBee® integration
- Cloud and edge-compute services integration
- Built-in device security, identity and privacy with Digi TrustFence®
- Remote monitoring and management with Digi Remote Manager®
- Yocto Project Linux support
For any enquiries, please use the contact form below: