It's the antenna that makes it wireless...
Founded in 2001, Antenova M2M is a leading provider of high performing standard antennas and RF antenna modules for wireless M2M, IoT and consumer electronic devices. Our market proven ranges of antennas and RF antenna solutions are ideally suited for a broad range of wireless connectivity requirements – GSM, CDMA, 3G, 4G, LTE, GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, ZigBee® and ISM.
It is our commitment to operational excellence and our innovation in antenna design that make us stand out from our competitors. By focusing on our customers worldwide, and the demands of the rapidly growing M2M, IoT and connected consumer electronics markets, we have steadily gained market share in the key areas of Home Appliance, Automotive, Wearables, Healthcare, Industrial and Retail, Smart Cities and Smart Grid.
Antenova M2M is fast becoming the antenna provider of choice for leading module vendors and systems integrators. This is because our off-the-shelf antenna solutions provide the high efficiency, low power consumption and reliable performance that are required for wireless M2M, IoT and embedded electronic applications.
Antenova’s market leading antenna solutions include:
- The ceriiANT; flexiiANT; lamiiAnt and gigaNOVA ranges of standard off-the-shelf antennas
- The RADIONOVA range of RF antenna modules
- Custom antenna design services – we are not limited by a single design methodology, we use the latest materials to provide the optimum performance in every customer’s design, whether it is FR4, ceramic, stamp metal, FPC, plastic carrier, LDS (Laser Direct Structuring) or any other advanced antenna technology.
We provide a step-by-step antenna design service that ensures our customers’ devices achieve the maximum wireless efficiency and comply with any approvals that are required. Our expert support covers every aspect of antenna design, including the use of our advanced CTIA approved chambers, test equipment and the latest simulation software tools. In particular, we can assist in the specialist areas of:
- Architecture review and guidance
- Gerber file review and PCB stack-up
- Antenna matching
- Return loss measurements
- Antenna efficiency
- 360 degree rotating 3D radiation patterns
- OTA (over the air) pre-compliance active testing to any network requirement
- SAR testing
- Active GNSS (global navigation satellite system) testing for TTFF (time to first fix) and CN (carrier to noise)