Laird Connectivity’s embedded system-on-module (SOM) development platforms deliver highly scalable embedded wireless solutions with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth. Built on the latest processors and NXP wireless, and utilizing our long term software support, our SOM solutions give developers a secure, smart, connected IoT platform for deployment in the most demanding applications.
Laird Connectivity is an NXP Gold Partner
Our family of embedded SOMs are built to accelerate your product development cycles. Choose from a range of rugged and compact solder down hardware offerings and software configurations to best suit your application needs. SOMs from Laird Connectivity are secure to deploy, scalable, and built to last.
Based on decades of embedded device and wireless connectivity expertise, our SOMs are well supported with advanced development kits, documentation, software, firmware and dedicated FAE support teams, all readily available to help speed development.
Offers a comprehensive software solution through your products lifecycle:
- Long term support Summit Yocto or Buildroot Linux with CVE remediation
- Summit Secure Connectivity
- Summit Linux FIPS Core Crypto
- Device management
More Than a Module A Comprehensive Hardware and Software Solution
With decades of experience in the development and production of complex embedded and wireless products, we are the ideal SOM provider to help you bring your application to market smarter and faster.
- Secure enclave
- Secure and encrypted boot
- FIPS 140-2 and 140-3 Level 1 Validations
- Long Term Linux Support with CVE remediation
- Powerful heterogenous multiprocessing
- Dedicated machine learning
- Dedicated graphics, video, and audio hardware
- Diversity of hardware interfaces
- Power efficient
- Advanced development kits
- Long term hardware availability
- Hardware connectivity roadmap
- Comprehensive software support
- Device management support
- Full product lifecycle management
What Makes Us Different?
On-Site EMC and Antenna Testing
- Security Systems
- Building Automation
- Medical Devices