For over 35 years Rochester’s growing supplier authorizations has enabled them to provide the world’s largest source of end-of-life semiconductors.
- The world’s largest continuous source of semiconductor parts
- 100% Authorized by over 70 leading semiconductor manufacturers
- All Rochester parts are 100% authorized, traceable, certified and guaranteed
- The world’s broadest range of active semiconductors – solving supply chain disruption
- The world’s largest source of EOL semiconductors – providing a continuous source of supply
Additionally Rochester Electronics is authorized to manufacture devices no longer produced by the original component manufacturer.
- Over 12 billion die in stock
- Over 20,000 device types manufactured
- Capability to manufacture over 70,000 device types
- Manufactured using information transferred directly to Rochester from original component manufacturer (OCM)
- Ongoing manufacturing of stock products
- Build-to-order products
- Original manufacturer’s die or fab processes matching the original design
- Process flows include Commercial, Industrial and Military Temperature, Rochester R, Rochester B,
MIL-STD-883, SMD/QML, and Space-Level S/V
- A range of industry standard packaging with a variety of lead finishes including Sn, SnPb and RoHS
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org ,+44 (0)1634 298911 or use the form below.