Cost-efficient, small footprint ARM926EJ-S processor with integrated encryption and unique interface flexibility.
The NS9210/NS9215 processor family offers a cost-efficient, small-footprint 32-bit ARM9 solution that combines high
performance, integrated Ethernet networking, strong security, and unique interface flexibility. It is the ideal choice for a broad
range of applications such as security/access control, medical, industrial/building automation, transportation and remote
Two independent Flexible Interface Modules (FIMs) with 300 MHz DRPIC1655X processor cores provide a growing list of application-specific peripheral interface options. The NISTcompliant 256-bit hardware AES accelerator combines stateof-the-art data privacy services with superior performance, and Digi’s patented dynamic power management addresses the needs of today’s power budget-conscious designs.
The complete and easy-to-use development kits for NET+OS® are based on the field-proven ThreadX® Real-Time Operating
System and deliver a true and IPv6-ready turnkey embeddeddevelopment solution with the Eclipse-based Digi ESPIDE.
- High-performance 150 MHz ARM926EJ-S core
- 10/100 Mbit Ethernet MAC integration
- On-chip hardware AES accelerator
- Software-configurable I/O flexibility through FIMs
- Power management modes with dynamic clock scaling
- Rich set of integrated peripheral interfaces
- Complete and royalty-free NET+OS development platform for network-enabled embedded devices
- Upgrade path to ARM9 core performance for existing NS7520 designs through pin-compatible NS9210
The HOLTEK HT32F52342/52352 devices are high performance, low power consumption 32-bit microcontrollers based around an ARM® Cortex™-M0+ processor core. The Cortex™-M0+ is a next-generation processor core which is tightly coupled with Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC), SysTick timer, and including advanced debug support.
The devices operate at a frequency of up to 48 MHz with a Flash accelerator to obtain maximum efficiency. It provides up to 128 KB of embedded Flash memory for code/data storage and 16 KB of embedded SRAM memory for system operation and application program usage. A variety of peripherals, such as ADC, I2C, USART, UART, SPI, I2S, GPTM, MCTM, SCI, CRC-16/32, RTC, WDT, PDMA, EBI, USB2.0 FS, SW-DP (Serial Wire Debug Port), etc., are also implemented in the device series.
Several power saving modes provide the flexibility for maximum optimisation between wakeup latency and power consumption, an especially important consideration in low power applications.
- 32-bit ARM® Cortex™-M0+ processor core
- Up to 48 MHz operating frequency
- 0.93 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone v2.1)
- Integrated Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC)
- Up to 128 KB on-chip Flash memory for instruction/data and option storage
- 16 KB on-chip SRAM
- External 4 to 16 MHz crystal oscillator
- External 32,768 Hz crystal oscillator
- Single VDD power supply : 2.0V to 3.6V
- Integrated 1.5 V LDO regulator for CPU core