The HT9170B/D are Dual Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF) receivers integrated with digital decoder and bandsplit filter functions as well as power-down mode and inhibit mode operations. Such devices use digital counting techniques to detect and decode all the 16 DTMF tone pairs into a 4-bit code output.
Highly accurate switched capacitor filters are implemented to divide tone signals into low and high group signals. A built-in dial tone rejection circuit is provided to eliminate the need for pre-filtering.
- Operating voltage: 2.5V~5.5V
- Minimal external components
- No external filter is required
- Low standby current (on power down mode)
- Excellent performance
- Tristate data output for MCU interface
- 3.58MHz crystal or ceramic resonator
- 1633Hz can be inhibited by the INH pin
- HT9170B: 18-pin DIP package
HT9170D: 18-pin SOP package
The HT9200A/B tone generators are designed for MCU interfaces. They can be instructed by a MCU to generate 16 dual tones and 8 single tones from the DTMF pin.
The HT9200A provides a serial mode whereas the HT9200B contains a selectable serial/parallel mode interface for various applications such as security systems, home automation, remote control through telephone lines, communication systems, etc.
· Operating voltage: 2.5V~5.5V
· Serial mode for the HT9200A
· Serial/parallel mode for the HT9200B
· Low standby current
· Low total harmonic distortion
· 3.58MHz crystal or ceramic resonator
· HT9200A: 8-pin SOP package
- HT9200B: 14-pin SOP package