DIGI XBEE WI-FI
Embedded Wi-Fi modules provide ultra low-power 802.11b/g/n communications in the flexible Digi XBeehardware and software footprint
Digi XBee Wi-Fi embedded RF modules provide simple serial to IEEE 802.11 connectivity. By bridging the low-power/low-cost requirements of wireless device networking with the proven infrastructure of 802.11, the Digi XBee Wi-Fi creates new wireless opportunities for energy management, process and factory automation, wireless sensor networks, intelligent asset management and more. Featuring easy provisioning methods and native Digi Remote Manager ® connectivity, Digi XBee Wi-Fi modules give developers the fastest IP-to-device and device-to-cloud capability possible. Focused on the rigorous requirements of these wireless device networks, the module gives developers IP-to-device and device-to-cloud capability.
Digi XBee modules offer developers tremendous flexibility and are available in surface mount and through-hole form factors. The Digi XBee Wi-Fi shares a common footprint with other Digi XBee modules. This allows different Digi XBee technologies to be drop-in replacements for each other.
As a member of the Digi XBee family, the Digi XBee WiFi combines hardware with software for a complete modular solution. Digi XBee Wi-Fi modules are designed to communicate with access points in existing 802.11 infrastructures. Developers can use AT and API commands for advanced configuration options.
- Native Digi Remote Manager integration for data acquisition and device management
- Hardware and software complete module easily joins existing 802.11 b/g/n (Wi-Fi) infrastructures
- Common Digi XBee footprint allows OEMs to support a variety of wireless protocols
- Flexible SPI and UART serial interfaces
- Available in Surface Mount and Through-Hole form factors
- Support for low-power sleeping applications with <6 µA power-down current
- Over-the-air data rates up to 72 Mbps
- Simple provisioning methods including Soft AP and Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)