It allows access to various types of LoRa application nodes, and supports wired Ethernet and wireless 4G/3G/2G access to the cloud platform.
Robustel R3000 LG is an industrial-grade LoRaWAN gateway, integrated with LoRaWAN wireless communication technology and cellular network technology, to provide users with wireless long-distance data transmission services.
- 868 mhz LoRaWAN Frequency Band
- Compatible with LoRaWAN and private protocols
- Compatible with any LoRaWAN cloud server
- Up to 8 channels supporting receive data simultaneously
- Supporting Packet Forwarder Version 2.2.1 and Packet Forwarder Protocol Version 1
- RobustOS + SDK
- TPH6700 Housing optional