ESP-WROOM-02 is a low-power 32-bit MCU Wi-Fi module based on the ESP8266 chip,
embedded with TCP/IP network stacks, 10-bit ADC, and HSPI/UART/PWM/I2C/I2S interfaces.
ESP-WROOM-02 is FCC, CE, KCC, TELEC, LCIE and IC certified with the best FCC results for IoT modules in the industry.
- Low-power 32-bit MCU embedded with TCP/IP network stacks
- 10-bit ADC
- HSPI/UART/PWM/I2C/I2S interfaces.
- FCC, CE, KCC, TELEC, LCIE and IC certified
ESP32 is a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth combo chip designed with TSMC low power 40nm technology.
It is optimized for the best power performance and RF performance with robustness, versatility and reliability as its great features.
ESP32 is higly-integrated with in-built antenna switches, RF balun, power amplifier, low noise receive amplifier, filters, and power management modules. ESP32 adds priceless functionality and versatility to your applicaitons with minimal Printed Circuit Board (PCB) area requirements.
ESP32 can perform as a complete, standalone system or as a slave device to a host MCU to reduce communication stack overhead on the main application processor. ESP32 can interface with other systems to provide Wi-Fi and Bluetooth functionality through the SPI / SDIO or I2C / UART interfaces.
- 240MHz dual core Tensilica LX108 microcontroller with 600 DMIPS
- Integrated 512KB SRAM
- Integrated 802.11BGN HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband, stack and LWIP
- Integrated dual mode Bluetooth (classic and BLE)
- 4MByte flash
- 2.2V to 3.6V operating voltage
- -40°C to +125°C operating temperature
- On-board PCB antenna / IPEX connector for external antenna
ESP8266EX is among the most integrated Wi-Fi chips in the industry.
Measuring just 5mm x 5mm, ESP8266EX requires minimal external circuitry and integrates a 32-bit Tensilica MCU, standard digital peripheral interfaces, antenna switches, RF balun, power amplifier, low noise receive amplifier, filters and power management modules - all in one small package.
ESP8266EX integrates Tensilica L106 32-bit micro controller (MCU) which features extra low power consumption and 16-bit RSIC, reaching a maximum clock speed of 160 MHz.
With the Real Time Operation System (RTOS) enabled and Wi-Fi stack functional, about 80% of the processing power is still available for user application programming and development.
- 32-bit Tensilica L106 Diamond MCU
- Integrates antenna switches, RF balun, power amplifier, low noise receive amplifier, filters and power management modules.
- Fast switch between sleep and wake-up mode
- Adaptive radio biasing for low-power operation
- P2P Discovery, P2P Group Owner mode, P2P Power Management.
- Infrastructure BSS Station mode / P2P mode / softAP mode support.
- Hardware accelerators for CCMP (CBC-MAC, counter mode), TKIP (MIC, RC4),WAPI (SMS4), WEP (RC4), CRC.
- WPA/WPA2 PSK, and WPS driver.
- Additional 802.11i security features such as pre-authentication, and TSN.
- Open Interface for various upper layer authentication schemes over EAP such as
TLS, PEAP, LEAP, SIM, AKA, or customer specific.
" 802.11n support (2.4 GHz).
" Supports MIMO 1×1 and 2×1, STBC, A-MPDU and A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4?s guard interval.
" WMM power save U-APSD