Microsemi's IGLOO®2 FPGAs, targeted at the cost-optimized FPGA market, integrate fourth generation flash-based FPGA fabric and high performance communications interfaces on a single chip.
The IGLOO2 FPGAs offer a cost optimized FPGA with best-in-class feature integration coupled with the lowest power, highest reliability and most advanced security in the industry.
Best-In-Class: Integration, Power, Reliability & Security
Microsemi Leadership in Cost-Optimized FPGAs
- Highest number of 5G transceivers
- Highest number of GPIO
- Highest number of PCI Compliant 3.3V I/O
- Only FPGA with hardened memory subsystem
- Only non-volatile and instant-on mainstream FPGA
Microsemi Leadership in Low Power FPGAs
- 3X lower static power with no performance penalties
- Flash*Freeze real-time power management
- 25% lower total power
Microsemi Leadership in Reliable FPGAs
- Only FPGA with SEU immune fabric configuration cells
- Extended temperature support (Up to 125degC Tj)
Microsemi Leadership in Secure FPGAs
- Built-in state-of-the-art design security for all devices
Microsemi's IGLOO2 FPGAs continue the company's focus on addressing the needs of today's cost optimized FPGA markets by providing a LUT based fabric, 5G transceivers, high speed GPIO, block RAM and DSP blocks in a differentiated, cost and power optimized architecture.
This next generation IGLOO2 architecture offers up to 5X more logic density and 3X more fabric performance than its predecessors and combines a non-volatile Flash based fabric with the highest number of general purpose I/O, 5G SERDES interfaces and PCI Express end points when compared to other products in its class