SD-7075-A is an HDMI converter box to convert 4 channels of HDMI 2.0 to 1 channel of HDMI 2.1.
It is useful for connecting to an HDMI 2.1 TV from a set top box or graphic board that has 4 channels of HDMI 2.0 output.
* Converts HDMI 2.0 TMDS (4ch) to HDMI 2.1 FRL (1ch)
* Supports DSC (Display Stream Compression) 1.2
* Supports HDCP 1.4 and 2.3
* EDID, SCDC and Link Training status are displayed on the front panel
* LAN, RS-232C and GPIO (customized base) for external control
1 : Frame rate and bit depth of output video are same as input video.
In case of 8K/50p, 59.94p and 60p output, it becomes YCBCR 4:2:0 automatically.
2 : FRL output rate is determined according to the EDID of the HDMI Sink.
If there is no EDID in the HDMI Sink, maximum FRL rate will be output.
3 : All 4 input channels should be connected to the Source.
HDMI: Dot Clock 25MHz to 2376MHz
Color Format: RGB, YCBCR 4:4:4/4:2:2/4:2:0
Color Depth: 8, 10, 12-bit
Audio Sampling Frequency: 32kHz to 192kHz (L-PCM 2 to 8ch) IEC60958, 61937
HDCP: Ver. 1.4/2.3
E-EDID: Ver. 1.4 (DDC2B)
External Supplying Power : 5V /Max. 50mA
Power Requirements: AC 100 – 240V
Power Consumption: 100W MAX
Dimensions: 330(W)x44(H)x250(D)mm (excluding protrusions)
Weight: Approx. 2 kg