VG-887 is a portable and easy to operate solution to HDMI 2.1 signal generation.
It features the key function of HDMI 2.1 compatibility and is a more cost-effective solution compared to the top-end model VG-879.
* Signal generation by FRL (Max. 12Gbps/4-lane) and TMDS modes. DSC 1.2 is supported
* Uncompressed 8K/60p YCBCR 4:2:0 (12-bit), 4K/120p YCBCR 4:4:4 (12-bit) transmission
* FRL Link Training, SCDC and EDID status check
* HDCP 2.3 and 1.4 test
* Pre-installed test patterns and user’s own image data can be output
* PC control by LAN or RS-232C
Video Dot Clock Max. 1360MHz
Data Rate Max. 48Gbps (FRL), 18Gbps (TMDS)
Video Timing CTA-861-G
Video Format RGB, YCBCR 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
Color Depth 8, 10, 12-bit
HDCP Ver. 2.3 (FRL timing supports Ver. 2.3 only), Ver. 1.4
Audio L-PCM 8ch
Power Requirements AC100-240V
Power Consumption 60W MAX
Operating Temperature Range 0 to 40?
Operating humidity range 20 to 80% RH (No Condensation)
Dimensions 210 (W)×44(H)×300 (D) mm (Excluding Protrusions)
Weight Approx. 2 kg