DIGI CONNECTCORE 6+
NXP i.MX6Plus based surface-mount module solution with scalable, quad-core performance and integrated wireless
The Digi ConnectCore® 6+ is an ultra-compact and highly integrated system-on-module solution based on the NXP i.MX6Plus Cortex-A9 processor family.
With processor speeds up to 1.2 GHz and fully pin-compatible dual-/quad-core variants, the ConnectCore 6+ offers a truly future-proof platform solution with scalable performance and pre-certified wireless 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 5, including Bluetooth Low Energy, connectivity.
Its low-profile, surface-mount design maximizes integration flexibility and significantly reduces design risk in a highly cost effective, reliable form factor with optimized heat dissipation capabilities even in the most demanding quad-core system configurations.
Integrated cloud integration as part of the Digi Yocto Linux and Android software platform support offers secure remote management and web services capabilities through the scalable Digi Remote Manager®.
– Scalable Cortex-A9 multi-core performance
– Independent Cortex-M0+/Cortex-M4 Microcontroller Assist™ subsystem
– Cost-effective, reliable, low-profile surface-mount module form factor
– Pre-certified 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 5
– Smart Power Management Architecture with PMIC
– Android and Yocto Project Linux software platform support
– Reliable design with IEC 60068 and HALT verification
– Dedicated on-module security + authentication controller
– Designed for long-term availability