DIGI CONNECTPORT X4 FAMILY
ConnectPort® X4 customizable cellular M2M gateways offer a variety of LAN/WAN interface options for end-toend networking of remote devices. The gateways include comprehensive IP protocols and IPSec VPN support for highend routing and security. The easy DIA/Python development environment enables custom applications to run locally while interfacing across cellular networks for WAN connectivity to a centralized server.
ConnectPort X4 gateways feature a compact commercial-grade enclosure or an optional outdoors IP66/NEMA 4X enclosure. Interface options include Ethernet, serial and Zigbee/RF for flexible connectivity to virtually any remote device.
All ConnectPort X4 gateways feature an end-to-end development environment using comprehensive Digi ESP™ IDE and DIA/Python programming languages. Digi Remote Manager® adds secure, scalable cloud-based management and web services integration for a complete remote asset platform across all locations.
– WAN connectivity via LTE or 3G HSPA+ Networks
– Local wireless connectivity through Zigbee/802.15.4
– Local wired connectivity through RS-232/422/485, 2 analog inputs and 2 digital inputs
– Small commercial-grade enclosure or NEMA 4X/IP66 case
– Full routing/IP filtering plus IPsec/SSL VPNs with DES, 3DES or AES encryption
– Easy development environment via DIA and Python scripting as part of Digi ESP IDE
– Support for Modbus/Modbus TCP
– Digi Remote Manager® support for secure, scalable access to an unlimited number of remote assets
– Digi Foundations™ 1-, 3- or 5-year subscription available