DIGI RABBIT SBC BL4S200 SERIES
Rabbit’s BL4S200 series of single-board computers deliver the features and wireless connectivity to support networking for industrial control applications
The Rabbit BL4S200 single-board computers (SBCs) offer a fullfeatured control and communications solution for industrial applications. The BL4S200 series is designed to provide the microprocessor control and I/O used for reading instruments, timing events precisely, controlling motors, relays and solenoids.
Why SBCs Are Important
Rabbit combines its legendary ease of use with costcompetitive hardware and software to make designing embedded applications straightforward. Rabbit’s flexible platform gives customers the ability to choose the right product for their application, while reducing effort and cost.
Many customers take advantage of Rabbit SBCs to get their product to market quickly and reliably. Further value is added by allowing migration paths to either RabbitCore® modules or the chip level solution, while keeping the same Dynamic C® software development environment.
– Uses Rabbit® 4000 and Rabbit 5000 microprocessors
– Choice of Wi-Fi, ZigBee or Ethernet connectivity
– 40 digital I/O and up to 5 serial ports
– 8 input and 2 output analog channels
– Advanced I/O subsystem is software configurable reducing the load on the processor
– I/O features include event/capture counting, quadrature decoders, PWMs and PPMs