DIGI RABBITCORE RCM3600 SERIES
Extremely compact and low-cost Rabbit® 3000 microprocessor based core module designed for a wide variety of applications
The RabbitCore RCM3600 series is a perfect introduction into embedded control and monitoring. Its small size and ease of integration when paired with Dynamic C® allow engineers to develop a control and monitoring solution for many of today’s applications. The RCM3600 mounts directly onto a userdesigned motherboard with a single 2×20 dual row IDC header, interfacing with all types of CMOS-compatible digital devices.
Built-in low EMI features, including a clock spectrum spreader, practically eliminate EMI problems, which helps with passing
CE and RF emissions tests.
Rabbit hardware and Dynamic C are designed in a complementary fashion for maximum performance and ease of use in embedded systems. The additional software components in Dynamic C allow you to add functionality for customized embedded applications.
– Rabbit 3000 microprocessor at 22 MHz
– Up to 512K Flash/512K SRAM
– 33 parallel digital I/O with configurable options
– 4 serial ports (IrDA, HDLC, async, SPI)
– 5 VDC input, 3.3VDC interface
– Compact footprint: 2.11″ x 1.23″ x 0.62″ (54 mm x 31 mm x 16 mm)
– Ready-made platform for fast time-to-market – save up to 3 months of design integration time
– Low-cost embedded microprocessor module