Digi EX50 – Global, 5G NR Sub-6 GHz with 4G/3G fallback, Wi-Fi 6 2×2 MIMO DBS, dual 2.5 GbE, RS-232, with accessories
Business has forever changed with millions of employees working remotely. The Digi EX50 5G cellular router with 5G/4G dual connectivity provides your business with a fast, secure and resilient enterprise-grade network that changes the work-from-anywhere experience for good.
Digi EX50 is an ideal choice for your business as you adapt to the new normal. The small form factor of Digi EX50 makes it the 5G go-to enterprise solution where the work is happening: at the headquarters for backup connectivity, at the branch for cost-optimized primary connectivity, or at the IT-managed home office for secure, all-in-one connectivity with Wi-Fi.
Part of Digi enterprise solutions, this router comes with industry-leading software, including Digi Accelerated Linux (DAL OS), Digi TrustFence® security framework, and the Digi Remote Manager® configuration and management platform. These tools deliver security, reliability and system-wide management of your entire infrastructure.
Dual-SIM slots provide carrier flexibility and wireless failover, and with 4G LTE and 3G fallback, you’re covered in areas where 5G is not yet deployed. The latest generation Wi-Fi 6 radios in the Digi EX50 router operate simultaneously for higher speed, capacity, quality of service and range than previous Wi-Fi products. Dual 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet ports break the Gigabit barrier and deliver 5G speeds for future-ready networks.
Digi EX50 supports indoor use-cases with an extended operating temperature range, such as smart factories, warehouses, construction sites or infrastructure sheds.
An available serial port with Cisco straight-through pinout enables secure out-of-band (OOB) management of other on-site equipment.
To simplify installation, Digi EX50 can be directly powered by an active PoE+ switch or a DC IN barrel connector as the primary or backup power source for redundancy.
5G go-to enterprise solution for primary or backup wireless connectivity
– Future-proof and ready for new use cases such as 5G network slicing, SD-WAN, 4K/8K cameras and AR/VR
– High-speed 5G NR and 4G LTE-Advanced Pro Cat 20 dual connectivity cellular radio
– Enterprise-grade Wi-Fi 6 and dual 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet
– Extended operating temperature range for wider use-cases
– Standards-based Power over Ethernet simplifies installation
– Multiple mounting options and accessories
– Serial port for remote, out-of-band management
– Securely deploy, monitor and control devices with Digi Remote Manager®
– Full-featured enterprise and industrial cellular routing platform