Digi IX15 Gateway and Cellular Router
The versatile Digi IX15 functions as both XBee® gateway and cellular router for customers seeking lower-cost, quicker-to-market alternatives to chip-down DIY designs for networking operations. The industrial-grade Digi
IX15 helps build Digi XBee® or other cellular networks – with Python programming for edge computing – for connectivity to cloud applications or data centers.
With C1D2 certification and rugged enclosure, Digi IX15 is ideal for the harsh, corrosive environments found in oil and gas, water/wastewater, solar, agriculture and other industrial applications. For developers needing a highly secure, common platform to cut costs and time-to-market, Digi IX15 reduces risk and drives project efficiencies.
Digi recommends Digi Remote Manager® to manage the IX15 and connected devices. Digi Remote Manager® is a web-based device management platform that allows easy setup, mass configuration and maintenance for thousands of remote devices.
– 2.4GHz Digi XBeeR 3 (Zigbee / DigiMesh / 802.15.4)
– Cellular (Global LTE Cat-4, 3G, 2G)
– Edge compute programmability ¡V Python 3
– Dual SIMs and Digi SureLinkR
– Bluetooth (hardware ¡V 5.0, software ¡V 4.2)
– 1 x Ethernet (10/100)
– 1 x Serial Port RS-232/485 (RJ45 10-pin)
– Operating Temperature -40¢XC to +74¢XC
– Digi TrustFenceR security framework
– Flat surface mounting or optional DIN rail clip
– Class 1 Division 2 (C1D2) certified