Rugged and secure cellular router for mission critical industrial and transportation applications, including models for public safety networks
The versatility and performance of Digi TX54 routers make them ideal for mission critical applications requiring continuous connectivity, field longevity and edge computing. Digi TX54 provides secure routing and gateway functionality across wired and wireless communication networks. Local private subnets are bridged across public networks to safeguard privacy and integrity.
Digi TX54 is available with dual Wi-Fi radios to segment passenger Wi-Fi from fare collection, data, video and other applications, and offers models with both single and dual LTEAdvanced or LTE-Advanced Pro cellular modules.
Designed to meet the demands of first responders, Digi TX54 includes concurrent and independent dual cellular interfaces that prioritize critical communications. The industrial-grade design supports the most rugged conditions, including vibration and temperature changes. A Python development environment allows for edge computing and intelligence.
Four Gigabit Ethernet ports connect other IP-capable systems, each configurable as an isolated secure LAN, or all four can function as a Layer 2 switch. Digi TrustFence®, a suite of hardware and firmware features, ensures the integrity of Digi TX54 security functions. Chip-level encryption protects the onboard file system.
– Global models are available in both single and dual cellular options
– Future-built with dual-core 880 MHz MIPS processor and PCIe 2.0 internal bus
– Capable of segmenting private and public data
communication across dual 600 Mbps LTE-Advanced Cat 11 or LTE-Advanced Pro Cat 12 cellular modules
– High-speed 867 Mbps 802.11ac Wi-Fi for WAN or LAN service and optional dual Wi-Fi radios
– Cryptographic co-processor with secure key generation
– Securely deploy, monitor and control devices with Digi Remote Manager®