Digi XBee® S2C 802.15.4 RF MODULES
Digi XBee RF modules provide OEMs with a common footprint shared by multiple platforms, including multipoint and ZigBee/Mesh topologies, and both 2.4 GHz and 900 MHz solutions.
OEMs deploying the Digi XBee can substitute one Digi XBee for another, depending upon dynamic application needs, with minimal development, reduced risk and shorter time-to-market.
Digi XBee 802.15.4 RF modules are ideal for applications requiring low latency and predictable communication timing.
Providing quick, robust communication in point-to-point, peer-to-peer, and multipoint/star configurations, Digi XBee 802.15.4
products enable robust end-point connectivity with ease. Whether deployed as a pure cable replacement for simple serial
communication, or as part of a more complex hub-and-spoke network of sensors,
Digi XBee 802.15.4 RF modules maximize performance and ease of development. Digi XBee 802.15.4 modules seamlessly interface with compatible gateways, device adapters and range extenders, providing developers with true beyond-the-horizon connectivity.
The updated Digi XBee S2C 802.15.4 module is built with the SiliconLabs EM357 SoC and offers improved power consumption, support for over-the-air firmware updates, and provides an upgrade path to DigiMesh® or ZigBee® mesh protocols if desired.
– Simple, out-of-the-box RF communications, no configuration needed
– Point-to-multipoint network topology
– 2.4 GHz for worldwide deployment
– Common Digi XBee footprint for a variety of RF modules
– Industry leading sleep current of sub 1uA
– Firmware upgrades via UART, SPI or over the air
– Migratable to DigiMesh and ZigBee PRO protocolsand vice-versa
(2) Digi XBee Grove Development Boards
(2) Digi XBee 802.15.4 (S2C) Modules
(2) Micro-USB Cables