DIGI XBEE 3 CELLULAR LTE-M/NB-IOT
Compact, flexible cellular connectivity for IoT devices and gateways
Digi XBee3™ modules accelerate time to market for designers, OEMs and solution providers by quickly enabling wireless connectivity and easy-to-add functionality. Building on industry-leading technology, pre-certified Digi XBee3 modules offer the flexibility to switch between multiple frequencies and wireless protocols as needed.
Digi XBee3 modules are the latest addition to the expanding Digi XBee Ecosystem of wireless modules, gateways, software and development tools – all engineered to accelerate development and deployment. Ideal for low-data (typically <5 MB per month and where latency is not critical), low-power, low-cost applications, Digi XBee3 Cellular LTE-M/NB-IoT modules feature a power saving mode which extends sleep time and battery life. With Digi Remote Manager®, Digi XBee3 modules can be easily configured and controlled from a simple, central platform. Built-in Digi TrustFence® security, identity and data privacy features use more than 175 controls to protect against new and evolving cyber threats. Standard Digi XBee API frames and AT commands, MicroPython and XCTU software tools simplify adding functionality, set-up, configuration and testing.
– One hardware platform for use on LTE-M/NB-IoT networks with multi-band support to integrate with many carriers
– FCC certified and carrier end-device certified
– Integrated MicroPython programmability for edge compute
– MQTT support for Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS
– Low power consumption optimized for long battery life
– Enhanced with Digi TrustFence® security framework
– Manage and configure with XCTU and DRM
– Digi XBee Transparent and API modes simplify design
– CE/RED certified and network tested
– Dual-mode radio for local configuration over Bluetooth® low energy using the Digi XBee Mobile app