DIGI XBEE 3 DIGIMESH 2.4
Wireless connectivity using the innovative and easy-to-deploy DigiMesh® protocol
Digi XBee® 3 modules accelerate time to market for designers, OEMs and solution providers by quickly enabling wireless connectivity and easy-to-add functionality. Building on industry-leading technology, pre-certified Digi XBee 3 modules offer the flexibility to switch between multiple frequencies and wireless protocols as needed.
These modules use the DigiMesh® networking protocol using a globally deployable 2.4 GHz transceiver. This peerto-peer mesh network offers users added network stability through self-healing, dense network operation, extending the operational life of battery dependent networks and provides an upgrade path to IEEE 802.15.4 or Zigbee mesh protocols, if desired.
With Digi Remote Manager®, Digi XBee 3 modules can be easily configured and controlled from a simple, central platform. Built-in Digi TrustFence® security, identity and data privacy features use more than 175 controls to protect against new and evolving cyber threats. MicroPython and Digi XCTU® software tools simplify adding functionality, configuration and testing.
From edge computing to future migration, Digi XBee modules offer size, weight, power and performance advantages ideal for scalable device connectivity. A versatile addition to the expanding Digi XBee Ecosystem of wireless modules, adapters and software, the Digi XBee 3 series is engineered to accelerate development and deployment.
– At 13 mm x 19 mm, the new Digi XBee®3 micro form factor allows for more compact and portable applications
– Digi XBee 3 is one module for all protocols including: Zigbee, 802.15.4, DigiMesh®, and BLE, all configurable via Digi XCTU®
– Eliminate the need for an external microcontroller and create smart end nodes using MicroPython
– Bluetooth® Low Energy for beaconing, connecting to Bluetooth sensors and local configuration using the Digi XBee Mobile app
– Intrinsic IoT security with Digi TrustFence®, a layered approach securing the edge device, through the gateway, into and out of the IoT