DIGI XBEE GATEWAY FAMILY
Programmable gateway connects Digi XBee devices to cloud-based applications over
cellular, Wi-Fi or Ethernet
Digi XBee® Gateway provides a low-cost Digi XBee to IP solution, featuring scalable remote configuration and management of Digi XBee networks with Digi Remote Manager® (DRM). By default, all Digi XBee data sent to the gateway is automatically available to online applications via Digi Remote Manager.
With a simple, open-source Python development environment, this gateway also enables custom applications to run locally while interfacing across existing Ethernet/WiFi/cellular networks for WAN connectivity to cloud-based software applications.
Digi XBee Gateway products can be managed remotely via Digi Remote Manager, allowing users to remotely manage
thousands of deployed devices, supporting features like remote firmware upgrades and event alarms.
Digi XBee Gateway can be tested and developed using the Digi XBee ZigBee Cloud Kit, which fully integrates the Digi XBee Gateway, Digi XBee Module, Digi Remote Manager and a sample web application into a cohesive internetconnected solution. This kit is a powerful tool that enables developers to create internet-connected prototypes in 30 minutes or less.
– Open Source Python environment for custom application development on the gateway
– Out-of-box integration with Digi Remote Manager® enables remote connectivity, configuration and management of Digi XBee networks
– Secure, scalable access to an unlimited number of remote Digi XBee-based devices
– Cellular, Wi-Fi and Ethernet WAN options for flexible broadband connectivity
– Digi Foundations™ 1-, 3- or 5-year subscription available