E-peas’ low-frequency AC sources energy harvesting IC solution – The AEM30330 is an integrated energy management circuit that extracts DC power from an ambient energy harvesting source to simultaneously supply an application and store energy in a storage element. The AEM30330 allows to extend battery lifetime and ultimately eliminates the primary energy storage element in a large range of applications, such as Asset tracking/monitoring, Industrial applications, Retail ESL/smart sensors, Aftermarket automotive systems, Smart home/building.
– Cold start from 275 mV input voltage and 3 µW input power (typical)
– Open-circuit voltage sensing for Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
– Selectable open-circuit voltage ratios from 35% to 80% or fixed impedance
– Programmable MPPT sensing period
– MPPT voltage operation range from 100 mV to 4.5 V