ESP32 is a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth combo chip designed with TSMC low power 40nm technology.
It is optimized for the best power performance and RF performance with robustness, versatility and reliability as its great features.
ESP32 is higly-integrated with in-built antenna switches, RF balun, power amplifier, low noise receive amplifier, filters, and power management modules. ESP32 adds priceless functionality and versatility to your applicaitons with minimal Printed Circuit Board (PCB) area requirements.
ESP32 can perform as a complete, standalone system or as a slave device to a host MCU to reduce communication stack overhead on the main application processor. ESP32 can interface with other systems to provide Wi-Fi and Bluetooth functionality through the SPI / SDIO or I2C / UART interfaces.
– 240MHz dual core Tensilica LX108 microcontroller with 600 DMIPS
– Integrated 512KB SRAM
– Integrated 802.11BGN HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband, stack and LWIP
– Integrated dual mode Bluetooth (classic and BLE)
– 4MByte flash
– 2.2V to 3.6V operating voltage
– -40°C to +125°C operating temperature
– On-board PCB antenna / IPEX connector for external antenna