Fulham LumoSeries drivers are all built on core engineering design principles for exceptional standards of performance and reliability in LED systems. Highest-grade critical components together with design features for thermal management ensure excellent reliability. Our low ripple designs create flicker-free lighting and perfectly smooth dimming. Simplicity of specification and installation is a key characteristic of all Fulham LumoSeries drivers. Hence the wide voltage and current ranges and industry leading low inrush current.
L05020 Series Product Features
– Wide output voltage range 3 – 34 Vdc, ideally suited for driving CoB LED arrays
– Wide range of current settings
– Dual current output (350mA or 700mA)
– Max inrush current 6.24 A
– Low output current ripple (<1 %) at 100 Hz - Thermal protection: dimming instead of switch off - Active output overvoltage protection - Up to 83 % efficiency across a wide range of loads - Power factor 0.85 - SELV - ENEC certified - Engineered in Europe