The LZ4-04UV0R UV LED emitter is the latest 4th generation part from LED Enign, it provides superior radiometric power in the wavelength range specifically required for applications like curing, printing, sterilization, currency verification, and various medical applications. With a 2.2mm x 2.2mm LES, this package provides exceptional optical power density.
The flat glass lens facilitates the use of imaging optics to produce extreme narrow beam angle, as well as light pipes and other optics. The high quality materials used in the package are chosen to optimize light output, have excellent UV resistance, and minimize stresses which results in monumental reliability and radiant flux maintenance.
– PCB Exposure
– Currency Verification
– Fluorescence Microscopy
– Inspection of dyes, rodent and animal contamination
– High flux density 365nm surface mount ceramic package UV LED with integrated flat glass lens
– 2.2 mm x 2.2 mm Light Emitting Surface (LES) in a 7.0 mm x 7.0mm emitter footprint
– Ideal for imaging optics with beam angles as narrow as ±3°ree;
– Very low Thermal Resistance (1.1°C/W)
– Electrically neutral thermal path
– JEDEC Level 1 for Moisture Sensitivity Level
– Lead (Pb) free and RoHS compliant
– Reflow solderable (up to 6 cycles)
– Emitter available on Star MCPCB (see LX4-V4UV0R-0000)