Microsemi single and multiport midspans are an economical and easy way to power popular devices such as WLAN access points, IP video phones, IP security cameras, security access devices, thin clients and printers over new or existing Ethernet infrastructure.
Microsemi’s PD-9001GR is a single port, high-power solution for remote powering of current and emerging high power applications. Generating up to 30W, the PD-9001GR enables remote power for a new range of applications including 802.11ac Access Points, pan-tiltzoom (PTZ) cameras and video-phones.
It complies with the IEEE 802.3at PoE+ standard and is backward compatible with IEEE802.3af. It can power both existing 10/100Base-T network devices and emerging wireless 1000Base-T devices such as WiMAX and wireless IEEE 802.11ac access points.
– Single-port Gigabit PoE Midspan, 802.3at Compliant with 2-event classification
– Backwards compatible with IEEE802.3af
– 30W output power from -20oC to +40oC, 25W output at +55oC
– 1000BaseT compatible
– Safe & reliable power over existing Ethernet infrastructure, only PoE devices receive power
– Automatic detection and protection of non-standard devices
– Cisco and legacy PoE support
– Plug-and-play installation
– Guaranteed up-time