The ProASIC3 nano nonvolatile FPGAs offer the advantage of being a secure, low power, instant-on,single-chip solution.
ProASIC3 nano devices are reprogrammable and offer time-to-market benefits.When measured against the typical project metrics of performance, cost, flexibility and time to market, the ProASIC3 nano devices provide an attractive alternative to ASICs and application-specific standard products (ASSPs) in fast moving or highly competitive markets.
ProASIC3 nano devices have up to 3K LEs, supported up to 36 kbits of true dual-port SRAM and up to 71 user I/Os.
ProASIC3 nano devices increase the breadth of the ProASIC3 product line by adding new features and packages for greater customer value in high volume consumer, portable, and battery-backed markets.
– Enhanced commercial temperature range
– Selectable Schmitt trigger inputs
– Hot-swappable and cold-sparing I/Os
– Reprogrammable and nonvolatile
– 1,024 bits of user flash memory
– Single-chip and Instant-ON