ndustrial Cellular USB Modem.
Easily enable M2M communications with industrial design, external antenna and external power input.
Robustel GoRugged M1000 USB is a rugged cellular modem with Mini USB interface offering state-of-the-art 2G (GPRS/EDGE)/3G (HSPA)/4G (LTE) connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications.
– Control via AT commands
– USB 2.0 high speed interface allows it to manage and optimize the performances of 3G and 4G high-speed networks
– LTE downlink/uplink up to 100/50 Mbps
– GPS receiver optional for specified model
– Antenna diversity for improved fringe performance optional
– Comprehensive SDK and enabling drivers for Linux and Windows
– Wide range input voltages from 12 to 36 VDC and extreme operating temperature
– The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall, also with extra ground screw