R2010 Dual-SIM VPN IoT Router
The Robustel R2010 Industrial Cellular Gateway is a rugged, versatile 4G Gateway with dual Ethernet ports, dual SIM single standby capability and a range of advanced functions for mission critical IoT or M2M applications.
he R2010 takes into account the varying budgetary, interface and connectivity requirements of customers to create a simple and cost-competitive networking solution for customers deploying IoT solutions in industrial environments such as water, gas, electricity, factory automation and warehousing.
The R2010 runs on Robustel’s own Linux based Operating System, RobustOS. Developed entirely in-house, this gives way to a very high standard of technical support and high reliability. Robustel offers a Software Development Kit (SDK) to allow additional customization by using C, C++. It also provides rich Apps to meet fragmented IoT market demands such as:
Highly flexible hosted VPN service so customers can easily enjoy a Fixed IP Gateway
Invaluable failsafe in case of a system failure and runaway data usage
SMS tool to push roaming SIMs from a non-working to working state
Provides you with device-assisted intelligent network selection for roaming SIMs to improve performance and reduce risk.
– Dual-SIM redundancy for continuous cellular network connections
– Link Manager supports Cellular WAN, Ethernet WAN, WLAN WAN link backup and ICMP detection
– WAN – Static/DHCP Client
– RobustOS + SDK + Apps
– IPsec/OpenVPN/GRE/Wireguard VPN capabilities
– Management and maintenance via Web/RCMS Cloud
– Auto reboot via SMS/time schedule
– Robust industrial design (9 to 36 V DC, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)