UCD-400 is an HBR3 capable 8K video generator and analyzer. With UCD-400 you can verify DisplayPort™ interfaces up to 8K@30 Hz (8K@60 Hz with DSC) and 4K@120 Hz video modes. The unit supports FEC, DSC, and LTTPR. UCD-400 is approved as an official DP 1.4a Link Layer including DSC and HDCP 2.3 compliance test tool.
Reliable Compliance Testing Tool:
DP 1.4a Link Layer, DSC and HDCP 2.3 CTS
UCD-400 is a VESA Certified DP 1.4a Link Layer Compliance Test Tool for Sinks, Sources and Branches. UCD-400 is also a DCP LLC Approved Test Tool for HDCP 2.3 Compliance Testing of Transmitters, Receivers and Repeaters on the DisplayPort interface.
VESA requires Link Layer and HDCP testing as part of the DisplayPort testing requirement for certification. If a DisplayPort receiver or transmitter supports HDCP (as reported in the product CDF) it shall be tested as part of the certification requirements for obtaining the DisplayPort Logo. (Source: VESA)
DP HDCP 2.3 COMPLIANCE TESTING:
* DP HDCP 2.3 CTS Test Set for Testing Transmitter DUT.
* DP HDCP 2.3 CTS Test Set for Testing Receiver DUT
* DP HDCP 2.3 CTS for DP Transmitter, Receiver and Repeater DUT
DP LINK LAYER COMPLIANCE TESTING
* DP 1.4a Link Layer CTS for Sink DUT
* DP 1.4a Link Layer CTS for Source DUT
* DP 1.4 DSC CTS for testing Sink DUT
* DP 1.4 DSC CTS for testing Source DUT
* DP 1.4 DSC CTS for testing Source and Sink DUT
DisplayID / EDID CTS for testing Source DUT
DisplayID / EDID CTS for testing Sink DUT