The new Digi Connect EZ family is a ‘click-to-connect’ cellular solution that provides modern and secure connectivity that boots in seconds, configures in minutes, and runs for years.
Designed to meet the demands of mission-critical applications, the Digi Connect EZ revolutionises operational infrastructure by expanding network connectivity and functionality to support automation connection, robotics control, centralised device management, data acquisition and point-of-sale equipment.
Digi Connect EZ is a ‘click-to-connect’ solution with 1, 2 or 4 serial ports, software-selectable for RS-232/422/485 communication, as well as optional LTE, Wi-Fi, and industrial specifications (extended temperature and C1D2).
Features of Digi Connect EZ:
- 1, 2 or 4 software-selectable RS-232/422/485 serial ports to connect a wide variety of serial equipment over IP networks
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet (dual Ethernet on 2- and 4-port), with optional Wi-Fi, industrial temp, C1D2 rating and LTE
- Ideal for applications requiring COM ports, serial tunnelling
- or TCP/UDP sockets
- Optimizes performance for the widest range of industry
- standard and device-specific protocols
- Built-in Digi TrustFence® for device security, secure encrypted connections, ongoing monitoring and support
- Easy setup and mass configuration with Digi Navigator™ and Digi Remote Manager®
Digi Navigator is a tool that is what makes setting up easy because it gives users the ability to discover and configure within minutes eliminiating the hassle of finding devices on a network, configuring the IP address, defining serial ports and connected devices, setting up Digi RealPort and managing passwords.
Features of Digi Navigator
- Find and connect to devices on a LAN
- Guide IP address configuration
- Configure for use with Digi RealPort
- Quickly define serial ports and devices associated with ports
- Access the Digi Connect EZ web and command line interface
- Manage passwords easily