Spend your summer at GaN Beach with EPC – at least virtually – learning how to maximize the performance of your designs with leading edge GaN FETs and ICs.
Our team of GaN Experts will be hosting a series of intensive webinar trainings focused on design techniques to achieve maximum performance in your GaN designs.
Each session will last one hour including time for Q&A sessions with our presenters and panelists.
This webinar series has now finished.
EPC How to GaN Webinar Schedule:
- July 14, 2021-High-Performance Layout Techniques to Maximize GaN Device Performance
- July 28, 2021-Gate Drivers for GaN FETs
- August 11, 2021-Understanding the Impact of Dead-time, QRR, and COSS
- August 25, 2021-Thermal Management of GaN FETs
All webinars will be held at 16:00 BST / 17:00 CET / 8:00AM PDT on the scheduled day.
Register, attend, and engage with the team to earn points towards prizes.
- Earn 250 points or more over the course of the series and receive an advanced digital copy of the new book GaN Power Devices and Applications.
- Earn the most points for an individual webinar and receive a $100 Amazon card or equivalent donation to the charity of your choice.
- Earn the most points over the course of the series and receive a $500 Amazon card or equivalent donation to the charity of your choice.