Introducing the new EFR32BG22 (BG22) from Silicon Labs: secure Bluetooth 5.2 System-on-Chip for High-Volume IoT Products.
The SiLabs BG22 is a versatile single-chip solution for Bluetooth® Low Energy (LE), Bluetooth Mesh, and Direction Finding with sub-meter accuracy.
The industry-leading energy efficient BG22 is ideal for devices in Consumers, Smart Homes, Commercial, and/or Industrial IoT (IIoT) applications, and can extend coin cell battery life beyond 5 years.
SiLabs designed the high-performance BG22 SoCs to meet the unique requirements of high-volume, battery-powdered Bluetooth products, featuring ultra-low transmit and receive power, and a low-power M33 core.
- 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M33 core with 76.8MHz maximum operating frequency
- Up to 512 kB of flash and 32 kB of RAM
- Energy-efficient radio core with low activeand sleep currents
- Bluetooth 5.2 Direction Finding
- Integrated PA with up to 6 dBm (2.4 GHz)TX power
- Secure Boot with Root of Trust andSecure Loader (RTSL)
Silicon Labs are hosting a FREE virtual, hands-on workshop to develop a secure IoT device using the Thunderboard kit.
For more information, please contact us using the form below: