The HOLTEK HT32F52342/52352 devices are high performance, low power consumption 32-bit microcontrollers based around an ARM® Cortex™-M0+ processor core. The Cortex™-M0+ is a next-generation processor core which is tightly coupled with Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC), SysTick timer, and including advanced debug support.
The devices operate at a frequency of up to 48 MHz with a Flash accelerator to obtain maximum efficiency. It provides up to 128 KB of embedded Flash memory for code/data storage and 16 KB of embedded SRAM memory for system operation and application program usage. A variety of peripherals, such as ADC, I2C, USART, UART, SPI, I2S, GPTM, MCTM, SCI, CRC-16/32, RTC, WDT, PDMA, EBI, USB2.0 FS, SW-DP (Serial Wire Debug Port), etc., are also implemented in the device series.
Several power saving modes provide the flexibility for maximum optimisation between wakeup latency and power consumption, an especially important consideration in low power applications.
- 32-bit ARM® Cortex™-M0+ processor core
- Up to 48 MHz operating frequency
- 0.93 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone v2.1)
- Integrated Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC)
- Up to 128 KB on-chip Flash memory for instruction/data and option storage
- 16 KB on-chip SRAM
- External 4 to 16 MHz crystal oscillator
- External 32,768 Hz crystal oscillator
- Single VDD power supply : 2.0V to 3.6V
- Integrated 1.5 V LDO regulator for CPU core