Microchip Technology Inc is the leading provider of MCU’s and MPU’s, synonymous with the PIC range of products. They are the leaders in smart, connected and secure embedded control solutions.
Microchip provide a comprehensive range of PIC and AVR embedded products enabling you to design your products with Its easy-to-use development tools with their MPLAB® Integrated Development Environment (IDE) as well as adding the Microsemi portfolio of SoC and FPGA products with their Libero design system. These products aid you in creating optimal designs, which reduce risk while lowering total system cost and time to market.
Solid State Supplies has fully trained, experienced FAE’s who can work with you to provide the most optimal product solutions enabling you to Design and provide Upgrade longevity of your product with drop-in replacements and reusable code.
With Microchip’s takeover of Microsemi Corp, they now have an unrivalled portfolio of products covering:
- Microcontrollers 8-bit through 32-bit, with Arm®processors
- PIC®Microcontrollers (MCUs)
- dsPIC® Digital Signal Controllers (DSCs)
- FPGAs & Timing clocks
- Communication & Wireless Products Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, LoRa®, RF, MiWi™
- Security & Authentication Products
- Touch, Multi-Touch & 3D Gesture Control
- High-Throughput USB, CAN & Ethernet Interface Solutions
The Microsemi product lines add additional Analogue products, including Diodes, Rectifiers, Power Management products, MOSFET drivers, Power switches, Voltage Suppressors and references, Battery management, Silicon Carbide devices and Power over Ethernet (PoE) Systems & ICs.