WT32i is an audio specific Bluetooth 3.0 module with excellent radio frequency performance and enhanced audio features, enabling a best in class Bluetooth audio experience.
In addition to a certified Bluetooth radio and software stack, WT32i also contains a DSP, stereo audio codec, and battery charger making it ideal for fixed and portable audio applications. WT32i includes Bluegigas iWRAP6 Bluetooth stack software which implements A2DP, AVRCP v.1.5 profiles and supports aptX® and AAC audio codecs for stereo audio applications.
For hands-free applications iWRAP6 software also supports HFP v.1.6, HSP, MAP and PBAP and CVC® echo cancellation software. For data communications to Android and iOS applications iWRAP6 also implements Bluetooth Serial Port Profile (SPP) and Apple iAP profiles.
WT32i is an ideal solution for developers who want to quickly integrate the latest Bluetooth audio technologies without the time and costs typically involved with a Bluetooth audio chipset design.
FeaturesExcellent Radio Performance
- Up to 200 meter range (between two WT32i's)
- A2DP streaming up to 50 meters with typical smartphone
Wide Bluetooth Profile Support
- Enables wide range of uses cases
- Differentiation from simple Bluetooth speakers
Superior audio features
- Integrated Bluetooth audio profiles
- On-board DSP and 16-bit stereo codec
- aptX®, AAC, WBS
- Optional CVC® echo cancellation
Bluetooth and Regulatory Qualifications
- Proven interoperability
- Minimal qualification costs
Field upgradable firmware