DIGI CONNECTCOREi.MX51 / Wi-i.MX51
High-end Cortex-A8 System-on-Module solution delivers industry-leading performance, low-power operation, and fully integrated 802.11a/b/g/n + Ethernet networking
The network-enabled ConnectCore for i.MX51 family offers a highly integrated and future-proof System-on-Module (SOM) solution based on the new Freescale® i.MX515 application processor, which offers a high-performance ARM® Cortex™-A8 core, powerful multimedia options, and on-chip peripherals.
The modules combine the fast integration, reliability and design flexibility of an off-the-shelf SOM with complete out-ofthe-box software development support for platforms such as Microsoft® Windows® Embedded CE 6.0, Windows Compact 7 and Digi® Embedded Linux.
With industry-leading performance and key features such as a dual-display interface and a hardware encryption engine, the module is the ideal choice for a broad range of target markets including medical, digital signage, security/access control, retail, industrial/building automation, transportation and more.
– High-end, low-power 32-bit System-on-Modules
– Integrated 10/100 Mbit Ethernet networking
– Pre-certified 802.11a/b/g/n wireless LAN interface
– On-chip hardware encryption engine
– Hardware accelerated high-definition multimedia
– Power Management IC
– Industrial operating temperature available
– Low-emission design with FCC Class B compliance
– ZigBee®, cellular and satellite connectivity options
– Windows Embedded and Linux support