DIGI RABBIT SBC BL2600 SERIES
Best suited for industrial control applications and is a low-cost PLC alternative
The BL2600 series represents a class of advanced singleboard comptuers that incorporates the powerful Rabbit 3000 microprocessor, Flash memory and RS-232/RS-485 serial ports. Additional module variants enable data logging of up to 1 GB in data storage. Functionality of the BL2600 series can be expanded using optional RabbitNet™ expansion cards.
The BL2600 series can be connected via two mechanisms: Dual-entry IDC through-hole sockets, which allow header mounting on either side of the board, and polarized locking industry-standard friction-lock connectors that enable rapid assembly with a wire harnesses. These connectors provide dependable cable harness connectivity to I/O. RabbitNet expansion boards are available (including A/D, D/A, digital I/O and keypad/display interface cards) to interface via the two multiplexed SPI RS-422 ports.
– Rabbit® 3000 microprocessor at 44 MHz
– 10/100Base-T Ethernet, RJ-45
– 512K Flash/512K SRAM
– 36 digital I/O (configurations include protected digital inputs, sinking/sourcing outputs, high current outputs)
– 12 analog channels: eight 11-bit A/D, four 12-bit D/A buffered outputs
– RabbitNet expansion ready
– Multiple “core module” options allow flexibility n functionality