Microsemi single and multiport midspans are an economical and easy way to power popular devices such as WLAN access points, IP video phones, IP security cameras, security access devices, thin clients and printers over new or existing Ethernet infrastructure.
The PD-OUT-SP11 is a high quality surge protection device designed to protect indoor Ethernet networks from lighting that may come from the outdoor environment through the Ethernet cable. The product is enclosed in a metal weatherproof enclosure, meeting IP66. It can be easily mounted on a wall or a pole. The SP device can be installed before the cable enters the building to protect the indoor network or immediately adjacent to the wall- or pole-mounted outdoor device (i.e. WLAN AP, IP Camera, etc).
– Supports data rates of up to 1Gbps
– All eight lines protected including PoE
– Waterproof (IP66)
– Can be wall or pole mounted
– Surge Handling Capability: 10kV, 5kA to ground in 80/20us; 800V, 100A PoE
– Regulatory Compliance: REACH, RoHS, WEEE, IEC60529 level IP66, NEMA 250, level 4x
– Surge Compliance: IEC61643-21, GR1089, ITU-T K.45
– Safety Approvals: UL 497B