Quectel EG21-G IoT/M2M-optimized
LTE Cat 1 Module
The EG21-G module is LTE CAT1 designed specifically for M2M and IoT designs. It adopts the 3GPP Rel.11 LTE technology, which delivers maximum data rates up to 10Mbps downlink and 5Mbps uplink.
The EG21-G modules design is a unified form factor, allowing it to be compatible with Quectel UMTS/HSPA+ UC20/UC200T modules and multi-mode LTE Standard EC2x
(EC25, EC21, EC20 R2.0 and EC20 R2.1)/EG25-G modules, this allows for flexible migration among them in design and use.
Backward-compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks, allowing for connection, even in remote areas devoid of 4G or 3G coverage. This module supports Qualcomm® IZat location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou/Compass, Galileo and QZSS). The integrated GNSS simplifies product design, providing quick, accurate and more dependable positioning.
- LTE Cat 1 module optimized for M2M and IoT applications
- Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA(+) & GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
- Feature refinements: supports DFOTA, eCall* and DTMF*
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems