Robustel’s R1510 router is a Dual Ethernet port (LAN + WAN) 3G/4G router with advanced software functions at a very competitive price point.
At the heart of all of Robustel’s routers is the “RobustOS” operating System. With 5 years of maturity and innovative features, RobustOS offers customers a very professional product with an easy to navigate Graphical User Interface and the connection stability required by critical IoT applications. The router occupies a very small footprint which is useful for space-constrained applications such as bus signs, ticketing machines, vending machines, covert surveillance & digital signage applications.
The R1510 has many unique software innovations including, but not limited to:
– RobustVPN – innovative use of Open VPN tunneling to provide a fixed IP address on ANY SIM Card.
– RCMS – Robustel’s Cloud management platform – essential for managing an estate of routers – Basic version FREE.
– Data Guard – critical ‘failsafe’ that stops unexpected data overusage within seconds of a threshold being breached.
– Smart Reboot – essential backup solution for when your roaming SIM card doesn’t roam!
– Highly stable 2G/3G/4G cellular connections
– Ethernet, Wifi and 4G internet connection options with auto-failover
– Free cloud management platform – RCMS
– Fully programmable Linux environment with excellent SDK Documentation
– ‘Smart Reboot’ for enhanced roaming SIM management
– RobustVPN provides fixed IP address on ANY SIM card
– Full SMS control for diagnosis and recovery from data network problems
– Very small footprint for spaceconstrained applications
– Wall-mount and DIN-rail mounting options available