– Electrical parameters guaranteed over –55 °C to +125 °C ambient temperature range
– 1500 VDC electrical isolation
– Low input current: 0.5 mA
– Low output VSAT: 0.1 V typical
– High current transfer ratio (CTR): 1000% typical
– Low power consumption
– Similar to industry standard parts: 6N138/6N139 in plastic and 6N140 in hermetic dual inline packages (DIPs)
– Offers 100% high reliability screenings
The OLS400 has a high CTR at low input currents, making it ideal for applications such as Metal Oxide Semiconductors (MOS), Complementary MOSs (CMOS), and low-power logic interfacing or RS-232C data transmission systems.
Each OLS400 has an LED and integrated photodiode Darlington detector I/C, mounted and coupled in a custom hermetic surface-mount Leadless Chip Carrier (LCC) package that provides 1500 VDC electrical isolation between the input and output.
The Darlington detector has an integrated base-to-emitter resistor for superior high-temperature performance. The split Darlington design permits lower output saturation voltage and higher switching speed operation than is possible with conventional photo-Darlington designs.
Device mounting is achieved with reflow soldering or conductive epoxies. The pads are gold plated and RoHS compliant.